Students Financial Help

by Charles

I am doing a PhD in Community Development. How do I get financial assistance.

You can get financial assistance by applying for a suitable funding.

Please see;

  • How to Get a Scholarship

  • PhD Scholarship

  • Click here to post comments

    Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants Questions.

    Scholarship 2017/18

    Undergraduate Scholarships,
    Masters Scholarships,
    PhD Scholarships,
    International Scholarships.