Sponsor in a Foreign State

by Martin
(Mombasa, Kenya)

My son got the grade B- and he is currently taking a diploma in Management at KIM is there a possibility for him getting a sponsor to take up a degree in a foreign state?


Advance Africa does not offer any form of funding. However from the information we get from funding organisations and institutions, you have a chance to apply.

Check at: Scholarships and Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenya Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.