by Issah Suale
(Tamale, Ghana)

I hold Higher National Diploma in Secretaryship and Management Studies Certificate with Second Class Upper (G.P.A. of 3.5) Division from Ghana. I want to find out if I need scholarship or Grant to further my course in Law/Human Resource (Degree Level) will it be possible and how would I secure this?

Thank you.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.