Scholarship Want

by Peter

I have completed Polytechnic with Higher National Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Second Class Lower Division and I need to study in Chine. I need a scholarship. Can you please help me?

Kindly read through the article; How to Get a Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants FAQ .

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.