Scholarship in USA

by Nargiza

Is it possible to receive a scholarship without being enrolled in a university from USA?

This can happen if you are undergraduate who wants to further education because for the graduate and postgraduate you must have enrolled in a university not necessarily from the USA.

Search and apply for a scholarship of choice from the page below.

See: Scholarships and Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.