Rural Development Scholarships

by Binang Eddie O.
(Calabar, cross River State-Nigeria)

I hold a B.Sc in Policy and Administrative studies. I Wish to go for a Master Degree in Rural/Community Development but have no money. How can I get help from your Organisation?

The only help we offer is giving you information on which organizations offer grants and sponsor students. See: International MSc of Rural Development Scholarships.

Also: Scholarships and Grants


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.