Recours Four Kenya Consultants Jobs in Kenya
1. Recours Four Credit Controller Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a leading internet and VOIP telephony provider. They provide internet connectivity solutions to residents and also offer a telephony service using VOIP telephony. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team.Reporting to:
GM – Finance and AdminJob Responsibilities
• Will be responsible for developing (together with his/her supervisor) and executing the company’s recovery and debt collection efforts.
• Responsible for maximizing recoveries from written off accounts.
• Ensure company debts are recovered on time and efficiently.
• Coordinate daily execution of debt follow up by phone, visits and recovery.
• Responsible of negotiating repayment plans with delinquent members.
• Expected to maintain a minimum net bad debt as per the targets.
• Monitoring and rehabilitating delinquent accounts.
• Effectively manage account/invoice disputes, both internally and externally and ensure that disputes are resolved without undue delayRequirements
• Minimum qualifications of at least a degree in Business field, CPA II, diploma in Credit Management course or any other equivalent Credit Control course.
• Experience in reconciliation of Accounts a MUST
• At least 2 years’ experience in debt collection.
• Experience in Sage accounting or any other accounting package
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Should possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Ability to work with strict deadlines and targets.
• Good negotiation skills
• Aggressive at collectionsKey competencies
• Good interpersonal skills
• Maturity, honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics
• The ability to remain calm in stressful situations
• Patience and understanding
• To be persuasive, persistent and firm.
• Ability to handle pressureHow to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 17th April 2017.
Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Credit Controller Jobs in Kenya 2. Recours Four Accountant Jobs in Kenya
Our Client is the largest manufacturer and distributor of major domestic appliances. They are looking for an Accountant to join their team in KenyaAccountant Job Duties:
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
• Contributes to
team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Accounting
• CPA 2
• 2-3 yrs experience as an Accountant
• Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 2nd Apr 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Accountant Jobs in Kenya 3. Recours Four Millwright Fitters Jobs in Kenya
building and construction management
Our client is a specialist in cement manufacturing with a state-of-the-art fully integrated cement plant, with a captive 10MW thermal power plant. They are looking for Millwright Fitters to join their team in Tanzania. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Tanzania and must have experience working in a cement or construction management firm.Job Description
• Replace defective parts of machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts.
• Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
• Connect power unit to machines or steam piping to equipment, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical operation.
• Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
• Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools.
• Position steel beams to support bedplates of machines and equipment, using blueprints and schematic drawings, to determine work procedures.
• Signal crane operator to lower basic assembly units to bedplate, and align unit to centerline.
• Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.Requirements:Hands on experience on Maintenance of Crushers, VRM, Compressors, Blowers, Ball Mills, Kiln, Cooler, Packing Plant for minimum 10 years.
Independently handling the alignment of Coupling for HT Motors more than 2000 KW with dial gauges with an accuracy of less than 0.1 mm.
Hands on experience on Kiln, Ball mill drive alignment, Liner bush bearing replacement for Kiln, Cement Mill trunnion including scraping, blue matching, master levelling, Major Gear Box overhauling and adjustment, Fan alignment etc.
Trouble shooting of Compressors,blowers,Hydraulic & Pneumatic Systems.
Must be independently handling a team of workmen at least 25 during Shut down.
Knowledge on studying machine drawings,hydraulic and pneumatic circuits etc.
Experience on Cement Plant Machinery erection will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th Apr 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Millwright Fitters Jobs in Kenya
More Recours Four Kenya Consultants Jobs at - Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!