Recours Four Kenya Consultants Jobs in Kenya
1. Recours Four Kenya Consultants Front Desk Representative Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a leading IT Company that specializes in the distribution of leading-edge IT products in the African market. They are looking for a Front Desk Representative to join their team in Nairobi, Kenya.ResponsibilitiesKeep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
Greet and welcome guests
Answer questions and address complaints
Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
Keep updated records and files
Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
Degree or diploma in Front Office Operations
Familiarity with office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
Proficient in English (oral and written)
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
Strong communication and people skills
Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Customer service orientation
High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 17th March 2017.
Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Kenya Consultants Front Desk Representative Jobs in Kenya
2. Recours Four Kenya Sales Manager - IT Infrastructure Solution Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a leading IT company in Kenya. They specialize in the distribution of leading-edge IT products in the African market. They are looking for a Sales Manager in-charge of IT infrastructure solution to join their team.
• This role is responsible for selling (Data Centerand IT- infrastructure solution to customers in East African Market ).
• Responsibilities include offering IT Infrastructure solutions to customer through Technology/Business Partners.
• However you will be required to Drive Deals from Opportunity, Identification, Validation, Qualification to Closing the Deal and cycle via a qualified business partner.
• Working with channel Eco System will be key to the success of this role.
Preferred requirements for the role
• Graduate is must / MBA or any degree in sale , marketing or business administration- will be an added advantage.
• Overall 4-5 years’ experience in Selling IT Infrastructure solution (Server/Storage/Back-up /IT-Disaster Recovery solution/Virtualization/Cloud & IT Service Management) with Proven Track Record in Sales record in the industry and across East Africa.
• English must be Fluent (Strong Communication and Presentation skills) should be able to connect and communicate at C level Executives in an organization is a Prerequisite.
• Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts.
• Engage with the customer, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customer.
• Together with solution engineering team, interface and negotiate with the customer (finance and technical staff eg. CIO, CFO) and their consultants
• High degree of commitment and goal orientations is a must.
• Should have a great attitude towards work and must be willing to adjust with the demands of a high pressure job.
• Hands on knowledge of working with any sales and reporting
tools Eg:- Sale Force.com will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV to us before 28th Feb 2017. Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
• Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
• Click to Apply on our career portal here:
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Kenya Sales Manager - IT Infrastructure Solution Jobs in Kenya
3. Recours Four Regional Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya
Our client, a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing and distribution of flexible composite materials for the building and industrial sectors wants to intensify its operations in East Africa by the appointment of an experienced Regional Sales manager to join their team in Nairobi.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
You shall be in charge of the salesand specification of the company’s solutions:
Solar Protection, Lightweight Architecture, Modular Structures in the targeted market sectors such as:
Hospitality, Sports, Industry, Retail & Office buildings etc. in a territory that covers 5 countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Uganda, Rwanda)
In this capacity, you will be expected to:
1/ Business Development:
• To develop our current customer base and support their growth in order to reach the budget of the region.
• To study and organizethe market environment and potentials on each of the following sectors:
• Solar Protection, Lightweight Architecture,
• Modular Structures (existing fabricators, potential customers, key players, specifiers...)
• To promote the company’sproducts by calling on appointed membrane structures fabricators and/or distributors in each sector.
2/ Specification on the construction sector:
• To promote and achieve specification of the company’s commercial products throughspecifiers such as Architects
• Interior Designers
• General ContractingCompanies
• Local Authorities
• Quantity Surveyors, i.e. any person or company that may be involved in the specification of the solutions we offer.
3/Strategic approach of the East African Market:
To elaborate a sales and marketing strategy on each sectors / marketsfor the territory of East Africa to generate profitable business.
• Degree, Qualified in a business related discipline; an MBA will be an advantage
• 5 years’ relevant progressive experience with proven track of growth in the sales & promotion of Architectural Solutions on the East Africa region
• Impressive commercial and specification acumen with experience of building a business into a profitable venture.
• Strong management and leadership ability as well as good interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
• Available for international mobility
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 10th Mar 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
For more information and job application details, see; Recours Four Regional Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya
More Recours Four Kenya Consultants Jobs at - Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Kenya.