Postgraduate Studies

by Musalia
(South Sudan)

I a graduated with a Bachelor of Social Sciences. I would like to take postgraduate course which is favorable. What can I do, will I get help from you?

If not who else can I involve in this issue?


Your performance may have contributed alot but you can search and apply for a scholarship that will see you through your study.

Kindly visit: Scholarships and Grants

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PhD Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.