Postgraduate Scholarships

by Kap Lian Thang

I am from Myanmar and fled to Malaysia. I want to join Master of Social life subject in Malaysia but I cannot afford fees. Can you grant me and what document are needed? Thanks.


Please bear the fact that we do not fund students for their studies and therefore we do not know what documents/qualifications are needed for one to qualify for funding. That can only be determined by the organizations granting you. For scholarships information and application, visit:
Postgraduate Scholarships


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.