PhD Research Fund

by Henda
(Bristol, UK)

I have graduated with an MSc in Mechanical Engineering from the university of Glasgow, Scotland.

I am currently pursuing admission for a PhD research programme for which I desperately need financial assistance, either full or partial funding.

Please advice in this regard.


You can get a sponsor by carefully going through the: PhD & Masters by Research Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to PhD Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.