Office Administration Scholarships

by Rosemary

I am a married woman pursuing BBA in Office Administration. I am experiencing financial constrain and therefore hard for me to finish my studies. Is there any well wisher that can pay for my school fees to enable me complete my course?

I would advice you to apply for a scholarship because if you rely on a well wisher to pay your fees then there's no way you will ever complete your course.

Go through the article; How to Get a Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.