MA in Community care and HIV/AIDS

by Keneth Ndua

I am an MA student at ST Paul's University Limuru. I am currently stuck with fees and may drop. Can I get sponsorship somewhere. The masters degree I am undertaking is an MA in Community care and HIV/AIDS.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.