How to Apply

by Kimani

My daughter enrolled at Parklands Campus where she studied Law but I could not fully fund her studies in terms of fees. How can you help for her to finish her study?

She can apply for a scholarship to fund her education since we are not a funding organisation.

Go through: How to Get a Scholarship

From the page below, apply for a suitable scholarship.

Look at: Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants for Students

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants FAQ .

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.