Higher Diploma

by patrick nderitu

I am a holder of a higher diploma in electrical engineering and with 11 years hand on experience,how can I obtain a scholarship for masters degree in the same or under graduate degree with less years.


See: How to Get a Scholarship for relevant links.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.