Grants & Funding Information

How can I get help? I am financially challenged to continue my program in the university. I am a medical assistant with an advanced diploma in Community Medicine and Health and currently studying Physician Assistantship (PA) at Central University College in Ghana.

You have to search for a scholarship/grant that caters fully for your study and direct your application to the concerned sponsors and not us.

See: 1000's of Scholarships and Grants


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.