Grant to do a Course

by Nyiranzirorera

I migrated from Rwanda to Uganda with my Grandparent. I completed my form 4 or 'O' level in Uganda but I have no funds to continue with my studies. How can you help me do a course to be self reliant in future?

Thank you.

You can apply for a scholarship to help you further your education. Visit the pages below for a chance to apply for a scholarship in your field of interest.

Look at; Scholarships for Study in Africa

Or; Studying Abroad

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.