Funding to Clear Fees Arrears

by Mumia

I joined university but I have never graduated due to fees arrears and therefore it is hard for me to land a job. Can I get a scholarship or a job that can help clear my arrears so that I can graduate?

From the links page below, search and apply for a scholarship that will fund you.

Please see; How to Get a Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.