Fund for Study in Australia

by Haji

I have been admitted to the Curtin University, and I am looking for: tuition fee and living expenses for my stay in Australia during my Undergraduate level.

To search and apply for a grant in your field of study, visit the page below and follow the links given for a chance to apply.

See: Undergraduate Scholarships & Grants for Students

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.