Full Scholarship Sponsorship

by Sisay
(Ethiopia )

I have a Masters degree in General Public Health(MPH) from university of Gondar,Institute of Public Health, Ethiopia.

I want to learn my PhD abroad with the help of a full scholarship.

From the page below, search and apply for a suitable scholarship in your field of study.

Look at; International Scholarships » PhD Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.