Free Scholarships for African Youth

by Phiri

I am a youth looking for a scholarship to go and study in the UK. I was offered a place at St. Mark & St. John to study BA (Hons) in Business Studies (IT) from March next year. The University have so far offered me a 30% scholarship towards my studies and I am remaining with 70%.

I am in need of the organisations who can come to my aid so that I achieve my dream of education in my life.

The page below will provide guidelines on how you can secure the remaining part of your scholarship.

Follow the links given for a chance to apply.

Kindly see; Free Scholarships for African Youth

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

5000 Google Scholarships Available Today!

Register now & complete at least 1 hour of online coursework today & get a free scholarship.

Sign up for your training online with Google. Free course scholarships from Google.

Google Official Courses 2017/18

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.