Education Study Scholarship

by Bashar

Wondering if my wife who has a BA in English Literature is eligible for doing full - time MA in Education Studies, or in TESOL at an accredited university in UK. If yes what is the procedure and do we have to pay any fee?

You cannot pay the fee before she has secured a place in the suitable university.

Search and apply for a scholarship that will fund her through her study.

Follow the links given at the end of page to apply.

Look at: UK Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Scholarships & Grants FAQ.

Scholarship 2017/18

Undergraduate Scholarships,
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.