Co-operative University of Kenya Jobs
Co-operative University of Kenya Jobs; Find University Jobs in Kenya now! Kenya university jobs information including faculty, staff and administrative positions. 1000's of Kenya university vacancies includes jobs in Kenya universities.
The Co-operative University of Kenya (CUCK), is ISO 9001:2008 certified and has established Campuses in Nairobi CBD, Meru, Mombasa with the Main Campus located approximately 20km from Nairobi City Centre in Karen, a very conducive environment for serious academic engagement and learning.
CUCK seeks to recruit suitable candidates to fill the following vacant positions in the University.
1. Janitor - Grade 4 (CUK/VC/SEC/JNTRIV/10/16)
Applicants Must Possess:
1. KCSE Certificate;
2. Have worked with any of the Disciplined Forces of Kenya or any other reputable security firm
with a Discharge Certificate;
3. Certificate of Good Conduct;
4. First Aid Certificate;
5. Fire Fighting Certificate;
6. Have three (3) years’ experience in grade 3 or comparable position.
7. Applicants with working experience in recognized universities will have an added advantage.
2. Janitor - Grade 3 -(CUK/VC/SEC/JNTRIV/10/16)
Applicants Must possess:
1. KCSE Certificate;
2. Must have worked with any of the Disciplined Forces of Kenya or any other reputable security firm with a Discharge Certificate;
3. First Aid Certificate;
4. Fire Fighting Certificate;
5. Certificate of Good Conduct.
6. Applicants with working experience in recognized universities will have an added
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package including house allowance, medical benefits and other benefits in accordance with the university Terms of Service.
Submit one (3) hard copy of the letter of application, academic certificates, a current
Certificate of Good conduct, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full
details of education, professional qualifications, experience, present salary if any, at least three referees sent separately.
Indicate clearly the position and the reference number on the application letter and on
the envelop which should be addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor, Finance, Planning, & Administration,
Cooperative University of Kenya,
Po Box 24814-00502
So as to be received on or before 29th November, 2016 at 12 noon.
The Co-operative University of Kenya is an equal opportunity employer; women, marginalized groups, and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!