AMREF Jobs in Kenya
AMREF Jobs in Kenya; Find jobs in Kenya for accounting, NGO, business administration, ICT, procurement, education, health, human resources, engineering and other careers in Kenya.
1. AMREF Compliance Manager Jobs in Kenya
To provide technical support in ensuring that the operations of Amref Health Africa are ethical, in
compliance with donors’ regulations, statutory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Develop compliance organizational strategies
and tools by contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
Ensuring that the organisation establishes
and maintains an effective, best practices compliance and ethics program, to prevent and detect violations of law and other misconduct, and to promote ethical practices and a commitment to compliance with the law as well as with internal and external policies
Working with senior management to broaden understanding of strategic and operational compliance measures relevant to the NGO health sector.
Write communications, including FAQs, best practice documents and posting for the SharePoint and respond to questions, comments and requests.
Institute and maintain an effective compliance communication program
Education and knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy
• Certified with relevant professional body; CPA, CIA or compliance certification is an added advantage;
• Ability to operate comfortably within a complex cultural, global environment;
• Ability to review and analyze financial records, financial reports and statements.
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent, cross-functional areas of a project(s)
• Ability to multi-task effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
• Possess sound judgment, flexibility and agility in changing courses and solving problems
• At least 5 years in compliance and risk management
Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
• Project management skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in ICT
• Detail oriented
• Collaborating, influencing skills
• Highly organised
• Investigative skills
• Training and presentation skills
• Analytical, strategic
• High Integrity/ethics, commitment and respect for diversity
• Strong technical systems acumen
How to Apply:
For more information and job application details, see; AMREF Compliance Manager Jobs in Kenya
2. AMREF Chief Programmes Officer Jobs in Kenya
The jobholder is a senior member of the Executive Committee and will work closely with the Group CEO to oversee programme growth, performance and quality as well as strategically align all country and HQ programme operations of Amref Health Africa.
Oversee strategic program development in liaison with the Business Development Directorate and implementation across the organisation working with the Africa Country programs as well as the Europe and North America offices to ensure programmatic alignment, strategic fit
Support effective implementation of all country programs at the country level including close co-ordination with the M/E unit
Oversee mobilization and deployment of technical support to country programs and promote cross-country sharing and learning as well as peer country-support. The role will also lead and coordinate a team of thematic Technical Advisors including advocacy
Work with Country Directors to coordinate capacity building for Country SMT to ensure compliance with organisational policies and procedures and donor rules and regulations
Develops and strengthens regional level networks and partnerships
Oversees documentation and lessons sharing across the countries, regional projects
and field offices.
Ensure efficient and effective use of donor and organisation resources at the country level according to the principles of Value For Money
Coordinate and oversee continuous country program oversight and support including setting up of a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) system for the country projects and programs
Provides technical support to Country Programmes to demonstrably strengthen health systems, including ensuring that disease focused projects deliver durable health system strengthening gains.
Strategic Program Growth
Take lead in the assessment and set-up of new country offices in Africa
Lead an entrepreneurial approach to programming to ensure sustainability
through idea generation for new projects as they emerge from interventions or during projects’ implementations; M&E reports and/or research findings
Work closely with the Group CEO, Business Development, Amref Enterprises, and Europe and North America offices as well as Africa fundraising functions on new business development by identifying opportunities as well as growing
the teams writing capacity
Work closely with the Business Development Directorate on the Proposal
Supervision and HR Management
Completes mid-term and year-end evaluations for staff he/she supervises(Country Directors, Field office managers, managers of regional projects); reviews, ensure submission of performance management forms within time frame
Provide support to staff and promotes team spirit, conducting periodic meetings with staff to ensure good relationship and communication
Ensure the continued leadership of Amref Health Africa in advocacy efforts with national government
Health background and Master’s Degree in Public Health or other relevant field.
10 years’ experience in leading international health development organization and at least six years’ experience as a director or manager of programs or their equivalent.
• Highly effective leadership; demonstrates proven team builder. Inclined to coach and teach in order to improve knowledge and ability of others, but holds people accountable for results.
• An innovator, capable of creating or seizing opportunities to improve service effectiveness and client outcomes and build strategic partnerships with other organisations.
• Understands and values quality improvement; applies managerial and technical skills to measure and improve efficiency and effectiveness and ensure compliance with all regulatory and contractual obligations.
• Able to effectively address overlapping projects and deadlines. Adaptable and reliable in face of conflict, crisis, or changing priorities.
• Able to lead a team in managing multiple and often simultaneous tasks and in creating a work environment recognized for a high level of organisation, timeliness, cost-effectiveness, accuracy, and results.
• A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion; valuing a diversity of perspectives and
encouraging contributions by all team members, communicates effectively.
• Business “literate,” understands financial reports, applies data to assess business effectiveness and efficiency and acts in a fiscally responsible manner.
• Proven expertise and experience leading health systems strengthening initiatives.
• Good understanding of advocacy imperatives
How to Apply:
For more information and job application details, see; AMREF Chief Programmes Officer Jobs in Kenya
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Jobs in Kenya.