Youth Voices Grants
Youth Grants » Youth Funding Grants » International Grants » Small Grants
Youth Voices Grants - Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards: For the first time ever, Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards has partnered up with UNICEF to give YOU the opportunity to implement active change in YOUR community.
The Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards UNICEF Challenge is looking to provide three youth led projects with grants to support the implementation of innovative initiatives.
First prize receives $40,000. Second prize receives $30,000. Lastly, the audience award-winning project receives $20,000.
All Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards UNICEF Challenge prize funds must be used to support the implementation of the winning projects.
Show us your imagination, creativity, and innovation through the use of digital tools and social media. Produce a short video outlining your proposal for a new or existing initiative that will benefit other youth in your community.
This is your chance to make a difference in the world, report about it, and show the progress made to millions of people through the Adobe Youth Voices network, UNICEF’s global social media feeds, and the Voices of Youth community.
In addition to receiving financial funds for your project, the local experts will also provide support during the initial implementation process.
Youth Voices Grants Submissions Open To
- Youth ages 13-19 are eligible to participate by teaming up with adult educators who are from any school or youth organization worldwide. In order to submit media, all educators are welcome to register with Adobe Youth Voices Essentials at no cost.
- If you are an educator affiliated to Adobe Youth Voices through one our partner organizations please submit your media via the Adobe Youth Voices online community.
- The competition offers eight standard content categories representing various forms of visual storytelling. A ninth category – the Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards UNICEF Challenge – invites entrants to develop a video proposal for a project they would like to launch in their local community.
Youth Voices Grants Format for Submissions
- All media must be submitted online through Adobe Youth Voices Aspire Awards.
- For Videos: Files must be .MP4 following the Adobe Youth Voices program video encoding requirements
- For Photographs or Still images: Files must be JPEG
- For Graphic Design: Files must be JPEG
- A brief (100 word) artistic statement must be submitted. This statement should be about the work, explaining why it was made, who the intended audience is, how it was exhibited, and any other pertinent information.
- A photograph and biography of the youth media maker(s) must be submitted in order to complete the submission process. (Please Note: Photos and biography will be used on the Adobe
- Youth Voices Aspire Awards website if submission is chosen. If there is more than one youth media maker involved, please submit individual photos.)
- Videos that are not in English must have English subtitles.
All videos must have a total minimum running time of 1 minute and a total maximum running time of 10 minutes, including title and end credits.
- Categories for submission include:
- Music Video
- UNICEF Challenge
- Photo Collection/Digital Story/Photo Essay
For more information and application materials, please visit: Youth Voices Grants
More: Non Profit Funds » Award Winning Project » International Grants
African Scholarships »
African Women Scholarships & Grants »
Developing Countries Scholarships »
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries »
Fellowship Programs »
Funding Grants for NGOs »
Government Scholarships »
LLM Scholarships »
MBA Scholarships »
PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships »
Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships »
Refugees Scholarships »
Research Grants »
Scholarships and Grants