Uk International Health Funding Scheme
Enhance Your Chances of Securing Employment - Learn New Digital Skills - Register Now & Complete at Least 1 hour of Free Online Coursework Today & Get Google Certification!
Are you a not-for-profit hospital, a medical training institution or proffetional association in the health sector in kenya?
Are you interested in developing partnerships that enable the sharing of good practice with health sector institutions in the UK?
Funded by the UK Department for international Development, and Department of Health, the International Heath Links Fund Scheme (IHLFS) is jointly managed by THET and British Council. The funding is open to not-for-profit health intitutions and organisations including not-for-profit hospitals, health training institutions or prfessional associations, and their UK counterparts.
IHLFS FUNDED LINKS
- strengthen the capacity of essential health systems in Kenya.
- Contribute to the achievement of priorities defined in national and district health plans in Kenya.
- Support a wide range of activities, for example, updating and improving currucuka; training health workers; training trainers; improving the clinical environment.
- Benefit IK partners by increasing understanding of global health issues and developing skills.
- Support mutual learning, help to inform the development of good practice.
To register for funding application workshop on 27th October or for more information on how to apply, please contact;
For More Information, Please Visit; Uk International Health Funding Scheme Website
Project & Communications Manager,
Web Site.:www.britishcouncil.org/learning-healthlinks or www.thet.org.uk