UCSC Africa Scholarship: Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC), Italy, has developed a special program for students from the African continent.
The program enables students to study on a full or partial scholarship for degree programs taught in English at UCSC’s Milan Campus.
UCSC is pleased to offer 12 full scholarships that include tuition and board for eligible students from African countries.
The full scholarships include tuition and board for the duration of the program.
Full scholarships are available for:
- International MBA in Global Business and Sustainability
- Master in Banking and Finance
- Master in International Relations
- Master in International Cooperation and Development
- International MBA in Global Business & Sustainability
- Master in Corporate Communication
- Master in International Management (Laurea Magistrale)
- Master in Economics (Laurea Magistrale)
Candidates who do not qualify for the full scholarship may be selected for the partial scholarships that cover part of tuition, whereas all other living costs and travel will be at the expense of the student.
UCSC Africans Scholarships Eligibility
Admission requirements for all programs include completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher) and IELTS 6.0 or equivalent if English is not the official language in your country.
For the MBA at least three years of work experience and GMAT/GRE are required (students can apply without a GMAT/GRE score; however this test has to be taken before program commencement).
For the Master of International Business no work experience is required.
Follow the links below for more details and application contacts.