They are in the following categories:
Undergraduate: 25 – (4 are for medicine)
Postgraduate: Masters – 10, PhD – 10.
Tuition and accommodation will be provided by the federation on the same basis as for the Russian Federation students.
Scholarships Cover the Following Courses
1. Not more than 23 years of age.
2. Only those who completed secondary education in the last 3 years and have original certificates need to apply.
3. Strong grades on the major subjects that are key to the specialty preferred
Eligible candidates are only those who:
1. Are serving the country in the public sector.
2. Completed two years of continuous service since their last degree studies.
3. Graduate in the last two years.
4. Are below 34 years for masters and 44 years old for PhD Programmes.
C. Conditions for the Scholarship:
i. It is a partial scholarship catering for tuition fee only.
ii. Students will be required to pay for the following
For masters’ degree application, one must have attained 1st class or Upper 2nd class Honours degree from a recognized university. For PhD studies, one must be a holder of a Masters degree with good grades from a recognized university.
For more information and application: Russia Government Scholarships Worldwide Applicants
More: Russia Bachelor's Scholarships » Russia Scholarships in Russia » Russia Undergraduate Scholarships » Russia Postgraduate Scholarships - Russian Government Scholarships for International Students
Scholarships in Australia » Scholarships in Belgium » Scholarships in Canada » Scholarships in Germany » Scholarships in Italy » Scholarships in Japan » Scholarships in Korea » Scholarships in Netherlands » Scholarships in UK » Scholarships in USA