The aim of the program is to encourage nurses to pursue a career in renal nursing in any of its components - clinical practice, education or research - across the continuum of chronic kidney disease from prevention and early detection to renal replacement.
The amount of the grant will be up to $3,000 per year for a maximum period of up to 3 years. The funding is awarded annually for the duration of the Award.
Eligibility and Location:
Applicants will be expected to have a renal nursing background and plan to use their Masters degree in the general area of renal nursing.
There is no formal application form.
The following format should be used in the application:
1. Applicant: Name, qualifications, appointments and brief curriculum vitae
2. Contact details: Applicant’s department, university, mailing address, phone, fax and email
3. Title of course and institution of study
4. A 500 word (approx. 2 page) summary of how your receipt of the scholarship will result in positive outcomes for persons living with renal disease
5. The names of 3 referees and their contact details.
For more information and application materials, contact: Nursing Scholarships in Kidney Related Study.