National Biosafety Authority Design Competition
International Awards » Non Profit Competition » Logo Designing Competition
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) was established pursuant to the provisions of the Biosafety Act No 2, and came into operation on 12th February with an overarching mandate of exercising general supervision and control over the transfer, handling and use of genetically modified organisms with a view to ensuring safety of human and animal health as well as the provision of an adequate level of protection of the environment.
Interested persons are invited to participate in a:
Logo Designing Competition which best interprets the mandate and functions of the Authority.
The best three entries will be rewarded in Kenya shillings, as indicated here below.
Best entry: 100,000.00
1st Runner up: 75,000.00
2nd Runner up: 50,000.00
The following terms and conditions will apply.
1. The competition is open to the general public.
2. Any material, graphic, software or otherwise submitted by the entrant in the competition, shall belong to and remain the property of National Biosafety Authority
3. A panel of experts will be appointed to evaluate the submissions and select the best three entries.
4. The decision by the panel of experts will be final.
5. NBA will communicate the outcome of the competition to all entrants.
Interested persons are invited to express interest and send application to:
Senior Deputy Director/Supply Chain Management Services
Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology,
Jogoo House B , Harambee Avenue,
9th Floor Room 921,
Deadline: 22 November
For more information, see: National Biosafety Authority
For Scholarships and Fellowships see: Scholarships and Grants