The Master provides a high level education in public health issues.
Duration: EUROPUBHEALTH is a two year Masters course (120 ECTS Credits)
Its main goal is to enable the students to improving the health of both specific population groups and the population as a whole through :
1. The designing, planning, implementation, advising and assessment of health prevention and promotion programmes.
2. The management of health and social services and establishments.
Lead university: Andalusian School of Health, Granada, Spain and Sheffield University, UK.
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark: Quantitative assessment in Public Health
- Andalusian School of Public Health, Granada, Spain: Health Management and Quality Improvement
- Jagiellonian University of Cracow, Cracow, Poland: Health Economics and financial management and Social and Health Protection
- National School of Public Health, Rennes, France: Environmental Health
- University of Rennes 1, Rennes, France: Law, Health and Ethics.
For further details, and application materials, contact: MA in European Public Health Scholarships
African Scholarships » African Women Scholarships & Grants » Developing Countries Scholarships » Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for Developing Countries » Fellowship Programs » Funding Grants for NGOs » Government Scholarships » LLM Scholarships » MBA Scholarships » PhD and Masters by Research Scholarships » Public Health Scholarships - MPH Scholarships » Refugees Scholarships » Research Grants » Scholarships and Grants