LLM in Innovation, Technology and the Law - The University of Edinburgh
College Scholarships » Academic Scholarships » LLM Scholarships
LLM in Innovation, Technology and the Law: The degree of LLM in Innovation, Technology and Law offers advanced study of a range of law or law-related subjects, with an opportunity to develop more detailed knowledge, understanding and research skills in a chosen dissertation topic.
The LLM Innovation, Technology and the Law may be taken on campus over 1 year full time or 2 years part-time. This LLM may also be taken by distance learning over a period of 1, 2 or 3 years.
LLM Innovation, Technology and the Law Courses
- Current Issues in EU Law and Practice
- European Media Law and Policy
- Data Protection and Information Privacy
- Intellectual Property 1: Copyright & Related Rights
- Intellectual Property 2: Industrial Property
- IP and Technology: Developing Countries
- IP and Technology: International Institutions
- Law and New Technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Risk and the Law 1
- Law and New Technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Risk and the Law 2
- Law of Climate Change
- Legal Challenges of Information Technologies
- Public Law and New Technologies
- Sport and the Law
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of the LLM degree or your application please contact Maria Byars in the School of Law Postgraduate Office.
Follow the links below for more details and application contacts.
Application deadline: September each year.
For more information on the LL.M. degree in Innovation, Technology and the Law, please contact: Professor Charlotte Waelde,
School of Law, University of Edinburgh, Old College, South Bridge,
Edinburgh EH8 9YL, UK. Tel: +44 131 650 2020. Fax: +44 131 662 0724. Email: charlotte.waelde [at] ed.ac.uk
For more information and scholarship application see; LLM in Innovation, Technology and the Law Website
More: College Scholarships » Academic Scholarships » LLM Scholarships