TIVET institutions include Public National Polytechnics, Institutes of Technology and Technical Training institutes country-wide.
The bursaries will also be awarded to Kenyan students across universities in Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Orphans, single parent students and others who come from poor backgrounds will be given priority for the bursaries.
How to Apply
1. Applicants should access and fill the TIVET Bursary Application Form from the HELB website.
2. Print TWO copies of the TIVET Bursary Application Form.
3. Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents, as indicated on the checklist on the last page of the Form.
4. Have the form properly filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities.
5. Present the two copies of the TIVET Bursary Application Form to your Institutional Bursaries Allocation Committee for verification and certification of your application details.
6. Leave one copy of the TIVET Bursary Application Form and all the attached support documents with the Institutional Bursaries Allocation Committee for free delivery to HELB.
7. Retain one copy of the duly filled TIVET Bursary Application Form
8. The Board will use the contacts provided on the form for communication with you on the progress of your bursary application.
Please ensure that you read and understand the instructions provided on the online TIVET Bursary Application Form before you commence the application process.
Kenya Jobs | Kenyan Jobs | Jobs in Kenya | Latest Kenyan Jobs | Kenya | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Kenya Job Vacancy | Jobs Kenya Vacancies | Nairobi Jobs | Job Vacancies in Nairobi Kenya | Employment Opportunities in Kenya | Careers in Kenya | Job Openings Kenya
Kenya TIVET Bursary Scheme - Kenya HELB TIVET Bursary Scheme - HELB Scholarships in Kenya - HELB Scholarships for Kenyans - Scholarships - Kenya Masters Scholarships