Google Lime Scholarships
The Google Lime Scholarships are offered to Disabled Undergraduate Students who study or are enrolled in a graduate program at a university in the United States or Canada.
Recipients of the Google Lime Scholarship will receive a scholarship for the academic year.
Selected students will also be invited to attend the all-expenses-paid retreat at the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the strength of candidates’ academic background, leadership and passion for computer science – $10,000USD for those studying in the US and $5,000CAD for those studying in Canada (based on average tuition costs).
Eligible Candidates must be:
- A current junior or senior year of undergraduate study or enrolled in a graduate program at a university in the United States or Canada (in addition to US and Canada citizens, international students with disabilities studying at. universities in the US or Canada are also encouraged to apply)
- Enrolled in a Computer Science or Computer Engineering program, or a closely related technical.
- feld, as a full-time student for the academic year.
- A person with a disability (dened as someone who has, or considers themselves to have , a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more activities that others may consider a daily function); this denition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists.
Candidates will apply online, and provide the following:
- Contact and education information.
- Current resume.
- Academic transcripts.
- Answers to essay questions.
- Two recommendation letters from a professor, adviser or supervisor.
Please visit http://google.eresources.com/applications/login.asp
Application Deadline: December 15,
For More Information and Application, Please Visit; Google Lime Scholarships Website