Yalelo Mechanical Technician Jobs in Uganda
Yalelo Mechanical Technician Jobs in UgandaEducation, Qualifications & Experience
• National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Industrial option) from recognized institutions.
• Minimum 3years of experience in Mechanical repairs and maintenance in a manufacturing set up
• Should have Strong mechanical aptitude, mathematical and troubleshooting skills.
• Should be creative, innovative, work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Should be flexible to work at on call and be physically and mentally fit, fast and resilient to operational procedures.How to Apply Interested candidates should send their CVs and copies of academic documents on:
Closing date of receiving applications is two weeks from the date of this advertisement i.e. from 11th to 24th May 2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
Any form of canvassing is prohibited.
All successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration packages.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Job Vacancies in Africa.