Winrock International Operations Director- Tanzania
Winrock International Operations Director- Tanzania Winrock is seeking Operations Director candidates for anticipated USAID-funded water and agriculture programs Tanzania.
The programs will apply a facilitative approach, working across government, private sector, and civil society, and applying a market-driven lens to support private sector service delivery to communities in Tanzania. This position is contingent on receipt of donor funding.
Responsible for day-to-day project implementation, including management and oversight of the financial and administrative aspects of the project, including procurement, grants, sub-contracts, accounting, IT, logistics, human resources, transportation and administration.
• Supervise a team of finance, procurement and administrative professionals.
• Provide support to the COP and work with technical, operations and functional managers to ensure that project activities are being effectively implemented and in compliance with Winrock International and USAID policies and regulations.
• Liaise with finance, administrative, and logistics staff to ensure that all operational activities are executed in a timely manner.
• Contribute to the overall program planning, monitoring and reporting to ensure timely and efficient progress in line with project goals and objectives.
• Provide input and review for project documents including annual work plans, quarterly and weekly reports, and communications materials.
• Liaise with USAID staff in country to facilitate program activities, and maintain relationships with partners, grantees and other project stakeholders.
Qualification and Background:
Master’s level degree required, in business administration or a related field
At least 10 years work experience working in similar positions on USAID or other donor-funded projects.
Demonstrated relevant experience in project and operations management and supervising staff.
Demonstrated knowledge of USAID policies and regulations regarding financial management systems and reporting, procurement processes, and grants management
Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written, to fulfill the diverse technical and managerial requirements of the initiative and to effectively coordinate with a wide range of regional stakeholders.
Fluency in English and Kiswahili required
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Winrock International Operations Director- Tanzania
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.