Whave Solutions Field Water Engineer Jobs in Uganda
Whave Solutions Field Water Engineer Jobs in UgandaResponsibilities
• Assessing and provision of technical services relating to operation and maintenance of water sources,
• Developing supply chains of water source hardware parts and maintaining adequate stock, Build the capacity of local preventive maintenance technicians to maintain water sources including developing maintenance schedules of water sources,
• Developing and promoting water treatment and other sanitation and hygiene technologies.Requirements
• The applicant must hold a Degree level of education in engineering,
• A minimum of two years’ experience installing and for maintaining rural water systems in Uganda,
• High level communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to ride a motorbike is essential with a valid riding permit, Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages, Knowledge of Ngikarimojong language and Pokot (Amudat) is a MUST.How to Apply
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs and covering letters to email@example.com
. Deadline for Submission is 29th November 2019.
Please describe why this post interests you and why you think you can achieve good results in your covering letter. Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!