War Child Holland Driver Jobs in Uganda
War Child Holland Driver Jobs in UgandaKey Responsibilities are as follows:
• Safely transport War Child personnel, guests and goods;
• Run office errands (payment of bills, shopping, etc.)
• Keep the vehicle in good mechanical condition.
• Daily maintenance of the War Child vehicles i.e. routine check of engine oil, window wiper, radiator, air pressure of tires, brake fluid, fastening of battery terminal, oil leakage under car, and ensure its cleanliness both inside and outside;
• Notify timely of any repair or regular maintenance required to the vehicle;
• Ensures proper documentation such as insurance, logbook, consent forms, is used etc.
• Monitor the use of vehicles and fuel consumption through analysis of log books monthly.
• Fill in the logbook accurately after every trip.
• Fully obey the driving laws of the country.Minimum Requirements;
• Should have at least attained a secondary school education
• A Diploma/Certificate in driving is a MUST.
• MUST have a valid driving license expiring not less than 6 months from application time.
• MUST have a DL driving class plus B,CM.
• Ability to write and speak English and any of the local languages in South West.
• Knowledge in motor mechanics.
• Should have an understanding of Child Safety and have clean criminal record.
• Experience working with an INGO is an added advantage
• Be a resident from within or around Kyangwali.
• Be a child friendly person and act in the best interest of a childHow to Apply For more information and job application details, see; War Child Holland Driver Jobs in Uganda
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!