Wananchi Group Direct Sales Agent Jobs in Kenya
Wananchi Group Direct Sales Agent Jobs in Kenya
Profile and Main Purpose of the Job:Reporting to Head of Sales SME, the Direct Sales Agents will independently manage sales within the SimbaNET Sales Department and at the Customer level.
The role’s main focus will be Sales, Collection, and Client Relations.
The Sales Executive will independently produce and manage quotations/proposals /tenders and will submit them to the Customer under the supervision of the HOD Sales – SME. The target will be to close all sales calls. .
• Corporate and other Vertical markets – pursue all SME leads and ensure payments that are due are made in a timely fashion
• Information Exchange – Submit detailed and accurate weekly and monthly reports Client Relations
• To ensure the customers’ expectations are met, that they get their money’s worth, collection, ensure all customers have valid contracts, customer visit and feedback, customer retention.
Implement a solution to a client by ensuring that all key project aspects are delivered within a timely and professional manner
• Ensure all clients have valid contracts
• Identifying and developing suitable Corporate, Government and Regional Prospects to approach for selling Simbanet Products, Solutions and Services
• Carrying out sales tasks associated with the Sales department
• With the approval of the HOD SME, negotiate rates for proposed products or solutions with customers
• Creating and building relationships and database with prospects with focus on SME accounts
• Drafting Agreements and following up with the customers for signing; Follow up payments of customers after the invoice has been raised
• Liaising with other departments on a quick and smooth implementation and commissioning of the projects. To achieve prescribed level of sales and performance in key areas and maintain a pipeline of opportunities.
• To work and collaborate with internal departments, pre and post sales, to ensure that all aspect of the sales are achieved effectively and on time.
• To proactively establish relationships with partners, key business organizations, and other bodies where required.
• To provide regular feedback from the marketplace on the effectiveness and suitability of the products and services and new product requirements.
• To prepare and submit weekly reports as requested by sales management.
• To attend sales and training meetings arranged by the company and Sales Management as appropriate.
• To provide a positive and professional image of the
role and the company both to customers and colleagues at all times.
• Identifying and developing suitable prospects to approach for selling company Products, Solutions and Services
• Negotiating rates for proposed product or solutions.
• Building a reputable client database
• Drafting Agreements and following up with the customers for signing after receiving an LPO
• Following up with the Project Team on a quick and smooth implementation after receiving an LPO.
• Follow up payments of customers after the invoice has been raised – 1st Payment only.
• Carry out Sales Activities & assist the HOD Sales SME to assist in efforts to collect amounts from various SME bodies and large corporate accounts
• Information exchange and Provide accurate feedback on progress made in weekly and monthly report
• A degree in any commercial related field or Information Technology.
• Minimum of 5 years corporate selling experience in Telecommunications – ISP, PDNO, GSM operators, Resellers etcetera.
• Should have good knowledge of customer relations.
• Good knowledge of WiMAX, Fiber and VSAT technologies.
• A good understanding of the Sales cycle
• Excellent communications and negotiation skills
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Ability to quickly grasp concepts, work under pressure, deliver to meet deadlines
• Must be self‐driven, motivated, enthusiastic, positive and pleasant individual who is result oriented
• Ability to interface and communicate effectively at all levels within a corporate environment
• Must be a team player and can demonstrate the ability to work with the various departments within the company to achieve the shared Vision
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send updated CV to email@example.com with the respective job title ”Carrier Sales Manager” or ”Direct Sales Agent” as applicable as the subject line not later than 12th January, 2021.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.