Wananchi Group Carrier Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya
Wananchi Group Carrier Sales Manager Jobs in Kenya
Job SummaryReporting to Head of Sales – Wholesale & Carrier Business, the Carrier Sales Manager’s scope of work will be Carrier Sales & Business Development.
He/she will be responsible for sales activities in East Africa, including Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Ethiopia, South Sudan, Somalia, DRC and any other territory that may be assigned.
Specifically, the job holder will identify sales opportunities, develop and execute effective order closures through planned sales strategies to deliver the FY revenue targets, maintain high-level business relationships with key service providers and partners & expan business networks across assigned regions and territories. .
• Build a strong customer relationship at multiple levels while creating strategy and plans for each account/market and get a buy-in from the customers
• Identifying and developing suitable new prospects to approach for selling company Products, Solutions and Services.
• The Carrier Sales Manager will be responsible for Account Management of onboarded clients, conducting monthly service review, as well as bringing new business and for selling IP capacity and other related services.
• Regional expansion of Wananchi Telecom, the profile may require the person to travel within region for business promotion and development on regular basis.
• To work and collaborate with internal departments, pre and post sales, to ensure that all aspect of the sales are achieved effectively and on time following the right process.
• To proactively establish relationships with partners, key business organizations, government bodies and other bodies where required.
• To provide regular feedback from the marketplace on the effectiveness and suitability of the products and services and new product requirements.
• Responsibility to keep track of global trends and technology advancements and stay abreast of standardization work of relevant industry bodies
• Integrating requirements from multiple internal and external stakeholders to provide the relevant services to support business growth
• Presentation of commercial reports to the senior management team and recommending corrective actions where KPI’s are below projections
• Development and implementation of sales & marketing strategies and plans that are consistent with the organization’s strategic objectives.
• Formulation and execution of acquisition strategies (includes presentations, sales, techniques, referral programs, promotions, exhibitions, sales
• Building a reputable client database into the ERP system and giving pipeline analysis on regular basis.
• Reviewing agreements while liaising with the legal department and following up with the customers for signing after receiving an LPO.
• Preparation of proposals and contracts and negotiating the same.
• Follow up payments of customers after the invoice has been raised.
• Timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Achievement of Annual sales Budget.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education, Skills and Experience
• Minimum with Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering or IT marketing preferred.
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in sales/ key account management role, preferably with a regional sales experience
• Must have proven track record of consistent sales achievements in Telecommunications field with good personal reputation with clients.
• Must have experience working in B2B Sales in East Africa with emphasis on relationship/solution selling
• Preference to candidates from Telecoms sectors with sound experience of Account Management, specifically Wholesale IP Capacity, SDH, MPLS, DIA and Submarine cables systems in Africa
• Great account management skills and familiarity of entire sales process from lead generation to obtaining the order.
• High degree of post-sales support and customer retention skills.
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
• Above average knowledge of telecommunications voice and data products in wholesale environment.
• Good Negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send updated CV to email@example.com with the respective job title ”Carrier Sales Manager” or ”Direct Sales Agent” as applicable as the subject line not later than 12th January, 2021.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Kenya. Jobs - Kenya jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Kenyan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Kenya.
Jobs in Kenya - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Kenya.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Kenya posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.