Virgin Markets Multi Legal Business Development Officer Jobs in Uganda
Virgin Markets Multi Legal Business Development Officer Jobs in UgandaJob summary Virgin Markets Multi Legal, our rapidly growing firm is looking for a motivated Business Development Officer to develop and implement growth. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze current and past financial data, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
• Perform market research to engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new clients.
• Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
• Prepare the firm budget and continually track expenses to ensure we're on track to hit revenue targets.
• Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Must have Diploma/Degree in business related courses.
• Must have two-year work experience.
• Must have successful applicants and should be team players.
• Must be excellent in communication skills and negotiations skills.
• Preference will be given to candidates who plan to stay and grow with our firm for the foreseeable future.
How to Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should submit applications together with detailed Curriculum
All candidates please submit your application and CV by email to:
For inquiries contact: 0756072561
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.