United African University of Tanzania Accounts Assistant Jobs
United African University of Tanzania Accounts Assistant Jobs THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
Vision: We aim, in God’s direction, to equip students with Integrity and Excellence.
Mission: Pursuing God’s Wisdom, Serving Communities and Cultivating Global Minds. Programme Name: Bachelor of Business Administration .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Finance manager
• Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, accounts payable and receivable, Complet¬ing purchase orders, and Managing payroll
• Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team including preparation of bank reconciliations
• Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
• Managing university ledgers and processing university expenses
• Coordinating internal, external audits and Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
• Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
• Verifying bank deposits and managing day-to-day transactions
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget and Handling accruals and prepayments
• Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
• Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
• Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
• Performing any duty as may be assigned by the line manager.
Holders Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting/Finance At least I year of work experience after attaining bachelor degree/three months’ intern¬ship.
How to Apply
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials if any to;
email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or
visit our website www.uaut.ac.tz
Deadline: 15th August, 2020.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.