Undergraduate Scholarships

by Vera
(Western Kenya)

How can I get a scholarship to pursue a degree in Social work.

I have a certificate in social work and currently pursuing a Diploma in social work which I intend to complete by the end of the year.

Kindly help.

Thank you


For More Information, Please visit; Undergraduate Scholarships Website

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenya Undergraduate Scholarships FAQ.