Undergraduate Scholarships Abroad

by Idris

I attained my secondary school certificate last year and need your assistance for me to study abroad to take Architectural course in any university. I am financially handicapped to forward my education. Please grant me my request.


Kindly search and apply for a scholarship of interest by carefully going through the displayed list of: International Undergraduate Scholarships

Also check from: Nigeria Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Nigeria Scholarships FAQ.