Undergraduate Medical Scholarships

by Everlyne
(Nairobi, Kenya)

I completed my KCSE and got a mean grade of B. I would like to undertake a course in medicine or related to medicine in one of our universities. My parent is unable to support me financially hence looking for scholarship to attain my goal.


For a degree course, please search for a suitable scholarship at: Undergraduate Scholarships

Also at : Kenya Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenya Undergraduate Scholarships FAQ.

Scholarship 2019/20

Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.