Undergraduate Grants

by Langat
(Kericho County, Kenya)

I did KCSE and I was not able to pursue university education due to insufficient funding.

I still dream of furthering my education. How do I get scholarships or grants to enable me go for undergraduate degree?


Visit: How to Get a Scholarship

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenya Scholarships FAQ.