Undergraduate Grant for Kenyan Students

by Shadrack
(Nairobi, Kenya)

I have a friend who completed her KCSE and got B (plain). She has not joined any institution due to lack of funds.

Can you assist her get an institution where she can benefit from the scholarships.


Undergraduate scholarships to take bachelor degree courses are available. Let her search and apply for suitable ones of interest and secure sponsorship.

Visit: Undergraduate Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Kenya Scholarships FAQ.