Undegraduate Scholarships for Study Abroad

by Kenneth

I am a SSCE certificate holder. I would like to study Medicine and Surgery at Harvard University with scholarship.

How do I gain a scholarship to study?


Though most funding institutions prefer awarding students willing to study within, you might be lucky to get a sponsor in your preferred institution.

For guideline how to go about it, see: How to Get a Scholarship

then search for scholarship from: Study Abroad Scholarships

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Studying Abroad FAQ.

Scholarship 2019/20

Undergraduate Scholarships 2019/2020
Masters Scholarships,
PhD Scholarships,
International Scholarships.