Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation Printing and Publishing Manager Jobs
Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation Printing and Publishing Manager Jobs UPPC is seeking to recruit a self-motivated, results-oriented, qualified and dynamic Ugandan of proven integrity to fill the position of Printing and Publishing Manager, to head the Printing and Publishing Department of UPPC.
To ensure an effective and efficient value chain and production process while taking care of the interests of all stakeholders from supplier to client management.
• Post graduate studies in Business Administration, Management or any related Business course.
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Art and Design, Commercial Printing or any other related field with a Diploma or Certificate in Security Printing from a reputable Institution.
• At least 8 years of experience in a printing and publishing entity, of which 6 (Six) years should have been at senior managerial level.
• Full knowledge and experience in Printing, Publishing, Designing, Costing, Marketing and Training.
• Good understanding of Total Quality managements and requirements of Security Printing.
• Job planning and scheduling capabilities to meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Uganda Printing and Publishing Corporation Printing and Publishing Manager Jobs
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.