Uganda National NGO Forum Programme Assistant Jobs
Uganda National NGO Forum Programme Assistant JobsJob Details: The Uganda National NGO Forum (UNNGOF) is a National Platform for NGOs that influence governance and development processes in Uganda and enhance their operating environment.
Its constituency comprises National, Regional and International NGOs operating in different parts of the country.
It also works with a larger civil society constituency to promote citizen-based governance. UNNGOF is seeking to recruit competent and committed individuals to fill the following vacant positions:
Reporting to the Programme Coordinator, Civic Space & Governance Monitoring, and the Programme Assistant will be part of the civic space and governance monitoring team in planning, implementation and monitoring of planned activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
• In consultation with programme officer, ensure the design, development and implementation of programmes are undertaken;
• Responsible for development of progress reports i.e. weekly, monthly, quarterly and proposals,
• Update and maintain programme files for purposes of monitoring, evaluation and learning
• Support the Coordinator and Programme Officer in ensuring that events and meetings are well organized and attended;
• Assist in documenting and disseminating of materials and publications;
• Perform any other duties that are beyond the scope of this job description in mutual discussion and agreement with your supervisor or his/her representative.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in the fields of social work, development economics, and or any other related field;
• A minimum of 2 years' working experience preferably in the NGO sector,
• Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, and
• Good interpersonal and team oriented individual
How to Apply
If you would like to be a part of the UNNGOF team, please send your application, detailed CV including contact addresses of three referees and copies of professional/academic certificates by close of business Tuesday 28 July 2020 to:
he Executive Director
Uganda National NGO Forum
Find jobs in Uganda. Jobs - Uganda jobs. Search our career portal & find the latest Ugandan job positions, career opportunities & jobs in Uganda.
Jobs in Uganda - banking jobs, IT jobs, accounting jobs, NGO jobs, business administration, ICT, UN jobs, procurement jobs, education jobs, hospital jobs, human resources jobs, engineering, teaching jobs, and other careers in Uganda.
Find your dream job from 1000s of vacancies in Uganda posted and updated daily - click here!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to NGO Jobs in Africa.