TopStar Communications Company Limited Assistant Accountant Jobs in Zambia
TopStar Communications Company Limited Assistant Accountant Jobs in ZambiaJob Summary
• Accountant will be responsible to ensuring that finance functions are adequately carried out putting into consideration the clients’ satisfaction and increased company value. .Responsibility of Job
• Tax administration, understand various tax regulation of Zambia and be able to finish tax returns on time.
• Able to communicate with government agencies.
• Do stoke take of all the warehouses.
• Able to send daily financial report.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned by the supervisor.Requirements
• Full CIMA /ACCA/ ZICA/CA Bachelor of Accounts with Minimum 3years work experience in Financial Management
• Excellent with Excel and MS Word.
• Negotiation Skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
• Ability to stick to time Constraints
• Excellent Communication, Financial ethics and Presentation Skills
• High Numeracy and Sound Technical Skills
• Proficient in using Financial Office SoftwareHow to ApplyNB: Kindly state your expected gross salary in your application letter.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document (PDF or word).
Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:
Job title, and Area _Name_CV note in the email title, or we’ll pass it directly
• E.g. Assistant Accountant _Lusaka_mukuka_Bwalya_CV note.
• Submit your CV and Application to